9 Editor's Picks From Lisa Says Gah's Sweater Sale

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Whenever I stop a chic New Yorker on the street or leave an Instagram comment to the effect of, "Where did you get that?," at least 50 percent of the time, the answer is Lisa Says Gah. Since the brand's incubation in 2014, it quickly became an Internet favorite, especially among the street style-savvy. There is a price to pay for the ethically sourced and sustainably made clothing, and it's a high one. So pay extra attention because, until midnight ET on March 11, all of the sweaters on Lisa Says Gah are half price.

We are moving toward spring sweater weather, those just-right weather days when things are warm without being too hot, when there's a cool breeze without looming frostbite. While Lisa Says Gah is a perennial go-to for editors and the fashion-obsessed alike, spring is when the brand really shines with its pastel colors, light weaves, and fresh aesthetic.

There are 91 sweaters included in this sweater flash sale, but the options are actually slimmer because every time I check, a different product is sold out or shows the "one left in stock!" warning. These are the nine sweaters out of the dozens I am personally paying attention to. In my mind's eye, all of these sweaters are so perfect for reading under a tree in Central Park or sipping coffee at a sidewalk cafe, and prices start at $49.

Rachel Antonoff Blake Cardigan

Courtesy

Shop now: $148 (Originally $295); lisasaysgah.com

The number one item I'd suggest above all is the Rachel Antonoff Blake Cardigan with strawberries adorning one side and blueberries on the other. Wear it open over a black slip dress, buttoned up as a shirt with jeans, or paired with a printed sundress if you're a maximalist.

Lisa Says Gah Helen Sweater

Courtesy

Shop now: $70 (Originally $139); lisasaysgah.com

This lightweight and fuzzy sweater's color palette is spring incarnated, making it a superb pick from LSG's in-house brand. The mismatched color blocking breathes excitement into whatever outfit you pair it with, and for people with mild wool sensitivities (me), this sweater is only 10 percent wool.

Lisa Says Gah Ivory Battenberg Cardi

Courtesy

If you're looking for something that is truly classic and versatile enough to wear every day, I recommend this cardigan that has a minimal zhuzh of checkered racing stripes. The fitted style makes it a great option for wearing this cardigan as a shirt or layering it on top of a light T-shirt. At the same price, it's also available in a warm chestnut color with contrasting brown check trim.

Regardless of what strikes your fancy, act fast because things will sell out and the sale ends in the blink of an eye. Check out all of the sweater sale options, and see below for some standouts.

Lisa Says Gah Helena V-Neck

Courtesy

Shop now: $65 (Originally $129); lisasaysgah.com

Lisa Says Gah Virgine Dress

Courtesy

Shop now: $60 (Originally $119); lisasaysgah.com

PSC Colorful Jumper

Courtesy

Shop now: $118 (Originally $235); lisasaysgah.com

Lisa Says Gah Campagne Sweater

Courtesy

Shop now: $75 (Originally $149); lisasaysgah.com

Lisa Says Gah College Crew

Courtesy

Another Girl Geo Knit Sweater

Courtesy

Shop now: $49 (Originally $98); lisasaysgah.com

Gimaguas Amy Vest

Courtesy

Shop now: $78 (Originally $155); lisasaysgah.com

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57xZqqoaGfo3yttdKaZKyZqah6qK3HZqqpqpmjtG6%2F1p6YrZ2iYsCiuMQ%3D